The Search for Bamboo Baby Clothes Brands
Finding bamboo baby clothes brands can be a tricky feat. In fact, for me, it was more challenging than finding funky organic baby clothes! However, I’ve compiled this list of bamboo baby clothes brands for anyone on the hunt. These brands offer baby clothes made of bamboo. Additionally, some of these brands use materials such as organic cotton as well as the bamboo.
Benefits of Bamboo Baby Clothes Brands
Perhaps you’re wondering why anyone would want to use bamboo as a choice material for baby clothes. Are there any benefits? The answer is yes! These include the follow
- Bamboo fabric absorbs water 3-4 times better than cotton. This keeps skin comfortable, rather than sticky, in hot weather.
- Unlike other anti-microbial fabrics, organic Bamboo fiber clothing is naturally anti-microbial requiring no added harmful chemicals.
- Fiber fabrics made of bamboo have natural UV protection.
- Bamboo fiber is 100% biodegradable.
- Powerfully insulating, bamboo keeping skin cooler in warm weather and warmer in cool weather.
Bamboo Baby Clothes Brands
- Bamboobino – This brand offers children’s clothing, bedding, bathtime towels and nursing accessories made from super-soft rayon from bamboo and organic cotton.
- BambooBabyCo – This brand offers bamboo and organic cotton and encompasses designs with a sense of innocence, understated romance and a nod to more nostalgic times.
- Kytebaby – Each and every Kyte BABY item is completely crafted from all-natural, hypoallergenic bamboo.
- Nohikids – All of their fabric is a combination of certified organic cotton, rayon from bamboo, and a touch of spandex to keep it washing well and lasting forever.
- Snugalicious – Their fabric is sourced from bamboo and feels as soft if not softer than more expensive fabrics such as silk or cashmere.
- Midoristyle – This brand offers a variety of bamboo household items and clothes for all ages (including baby)
Between all of these bamboo baby clothes brands, you should be able to meet all your bamboo baby needs 🙂