Peaches And Cream Smoothie Bowl
Who doesn’t love a good smoothie bowl?
I love smoothie bowls. But, a peaches and cream smoothie bowl? I’m going to be honest, it didn’t sound super appealing to me. However, it turned out to be one of the best smoothie bowls that I’ve tried! So, if you’re into smoothies or nice cream, you’ll definitely want to give this a go! Even if you’re not into those 😉 Trust me, you don’t want to miss out on this peaches and cream smoothie bowl. In fact, it’s raw and vegan! It doesn’t get much better than this! So without further ado….
The Best Peaches and Cream Smoothie Bowl
- 2 cups chopped frozen peaches (about 2 small peaches)
- 1 medium frozen banana, broken into 3-4 chunks
- 1 cup light coconut milk (or full-fat, or your favorite non-dairy milk)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 fresh peach, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped raw almonds
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- Place the frozen peaches, banana, coconut milk, maple syrup, vanilla, and cinnamon into a blender and blend until smooth and creamy, stopping to scrape down the inside of the pitcher as needed. Taste test and add more maple syrup if you’d like.
- Divide the mixture among 2 bowls. Top with raspberries, peach slices, and almonds. Drizzle with almond butter. Serve.
I hope you love this peaches and cream smoothie bowl as much as I do 🙂 It’s creamy, delicious, and nutritious! Guilt-free dessert, anyone?